Our team has provided unparalleled expertise and support to over 250 charter schools serving over 40,000 students across a comprehensive range of services spanning the entire charter school lifecycle—from charter petition development support, school launch and operations, strategic planning, and board governance, to school performance and charter renewal.
Our clients are:
- Geographically diverse
- In over 40 counties and over 50 districts
- 55% in Northern California / 45% in Southern California
- Inner-city, suburban and rural areas
- In seven states: California, Arizona, Florida, Illinois, Tennessee, Oklahoma, and Nevada
- Large and small schools: 1,600 students to 80 students
- Start-ups and established schools
- Single-site, multi-site and CMOs
- Different pedagogic approaches: Traditional, Project Based, Waldorf, I.B., Virtual, Independent Study (home school), Expeditionary Learning, etc.
- Standard to complex operational requirements