STAR Data Analysis Service
Each year when your STAR test results become available, EdTec can provide your school with the customized analysis you need to present the latest performance data to your board, school leadership, teachers and parents.
The analysis can also be a powerful tool to best position your school for an upcoming charter renewal.
We create a graphical, easy-to-read analysis of your raw data in presentation format that will compare year-over-year test results.
- Overall School Performance on CST
- How many students are Proficient and Advanced this year versus last year
- How this compares to the District
- Which grades are doing well
- Longitudinal Analysis of School Improvement
- How have individual students performed year-over-year
- Individual Student Performance
- Which students need particular focus
- What areas of the tests did they have particular trouble with (e.g. "Word Analysis" versus "Reading Comprehension")
Simply send your CDs from the state or email us the text files from the CDs, and you will receive:
- Eleven summary analyses reports for your year-over-year CST scores via the free Tableau Reader software or via PDF.
- Three year-over-year student detail analyses reports for your CST scores, presented in Excel.
- Suggestions for additional analyses to perform, e.g. performance by: sub-groups, current year teacher assignments, additional prior year(s) data, cohort analyses.