EdTec is the premier provider of charter-centric PowerSchool solution support services in California. Through our dedicated team of experts, EdTec offers a comprehensive range of services to support new and existing charter schools in all aspects of the PowerSchool application:
- Assistance in understanding and evaluating licensing options and benefits
- Implementation, Configuration, & Training
- Basic to advanced implementation and configuration
- End user and administrator training—tailored to your school's needs and PowerSchool setup
- Existing system assessment, revitalization and support
- Technical assessment of your existing setup and configuration
- Data Cleansing
- Process Improvement
- Complete District, County & State Reporting Support
- CALPADS Expertise
- Ad Hoc Support
- EdTec can provide hourly ad hoc support and expertise during the school year to troubleshoot issues—keeping your staff and PowerSchool system on track.
EdTec works closely with partner schools to ensure a smooth launch of a new PowerSchool solution or to seamlessly transition from an existing student information system.
EdTec's services are complementary and supplementary to the standard PowerSchool implementation and initial product training services. As part of the EdTec service offering, personalized training is provided to instructional, administrative and technical support staff to help troubleshoot issues that may occur during and after the implementation.
EdTec provides services for schools with existing PowerSchool systems by "revitalizing" a partially implemented system, or by restoring one that may require significant repair/data cleansing. Additionally, EdTec provides refresher training courses, supplemental training, and/or process development for school staff, teachers, and CMOs.
EdTec advocates a phased approach to the implementation of PowerSchool through a systematic roll out of the application's various modules, including:
- Hardware and Connectivity
- Base Data
- Report Cards
- Form Letters/Mailing Labels
- Custom Screens/Fields
Each module consists of a planning, design, implementation and training phase. The order of implementation for these modules can be tailored to suit your needs. Even if you are working directly with a PowerSchool implementation staff member, EdTec can provide additional, highly valuable hands-on support.
EdTec strongly believes in enabling our partners to work independently and effectively, and leverages its extensive project management, best practices, past experience, and personalized approach to make this a reality.